1. Collection, Processing, and Use of Your Personal Data
Your personal data includes information about your factual or personal circumstances as a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes, for example, your name and any data you provide to us when requesting a voucher or creating a customer account.
2. Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We collect, store, and process your data for the technical implementation of information transmission.
Accepting cookies is not a requirement for visiting my website.
3.1 What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your computer and store certain data about your browser. There are two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These are only stored while you are actively using the website.
- Persistent cookies: These are stored for a longer period.
The following cookies are stored:
- session: To associate your data with your visit (expires at the end of the session)
4. Secure Data Transmission
Your personal data is transmitted over an encrypted connection. This applies to all areas of this website. We actively secure all web pages and additional systems through technical and organizational measures to protect against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration, or dissemination of your data by unauthorized individuals.